Search

My favourite supper

hahaha... remember I once had posted about my favourite supper? And yes, this series is back again and this time, with more pix more exciting which will make u rush out to get one of these after reading this... hahahahaha *evil grin*

Aniwae, as usual, I'm the old boring guys which I can eat the same thing over and over and over and over and over again and my favourite supper will always be the RAMLI BURGER!!!

yeap... the good ol' Ramli burger. cheap, delicious n better than any franchise fast food beside the street...

It doesn't come with fancy wrappers but a simple white wrappers with many burger pictures over it.


the wrapper kinda match my placemat leh.



The salivating sight really makes me an impatient man, more than I was before. Now, I just wanna rip out the wrapper and gobble everything inside the wrapper. But then, my mind took over and I managed to control my urge and took a picture of it. And once that damn wrapper is out of me sight, the heavenly smelled of burnt margerine bread and the seasoned cooked meat patti just hypnotised you and makes u yearn for a bite on it. And the looks of the whole thing, OMG, beyond any words to describe it lar.

see lar. how to resist wor??



This one, is an Ayam special where the chicken patti is covered with a fried egg. This just makes the burger more delicious. The union of the ingredients used for this burger not only to seasoned it or just to add to the value are simply awesome.

AWESOME!!!!


Now now, since we're here edi... Do you guys mind if I stop here as I've lost my remaining bits of logic and mental strenght to restrain myself another bite of this heavenly graced food. Just can't stop taking my eyes away from this and it's kinda hard for me to type this too... Maybe I'll just continue afterward or tomolo morning.
Gone in less than 60 seconds. Faster than Nicholas Cage, eh...

ok ok... I'm now done with it and my mouth are reminiscing the taste of the cooked chicken patti and the fried egg with the companion of fellow fresh tomatoes n shredded cabbages and the seasoning of chilli sauce, mayo and others inside the patti. So, to put an end to everything with satisfaction, it's best to wash it down with plain water. yeap... not any carbonated soft drink, hard liquor, cheap beers or expensive wines. Just the normal plain water...
A cup of room temperature plain water


ok ok... now that I've satisfied my hunger and all my senses. It's time to go to sleep and makes many wonderful dreams while my stomach digest the burger.

i've actually got a funny questions to ask u, but then, I refrain myself coz I finds it too gross for some people. hahaha

cheers
Andy "Shackks" Ooi

No comments: