Search

see wat i found!!!!!

Was clearing my virtual storeroom in my pc just now as tomolo is my last day and I've saw alot of things which I almost forgotten their existence. Most of them is pictures which I took and save to my office pc. Why office pc? dun ask me, I myself oso dunno y i rather save in my office pc and not my house pc. haha
Aniwae, feast ur eyes on wat I've found:

this is my office. I've was in the general office until they shifted the whole general office to ground floor and I was shifted to the Marker Room. The chinese lady on the right of the pix is Shieh Yong. A great colleague and the only "human" chinese in the company. Pretty sumore leh... But, too bad, she got hubby edi and I got my princess edi.

This is my desk. The monitor for my pc and the tv for the factory cctv. And do you still rememeber the pencil stand I made myself a few years ago... Itz still there. hehe One of the best I still had during my 3 years in this company. And, the best of all, this office has a great view beyond the window, if no one actually blocked my view like wat is shown in the pix.

Nothing much lar. Just looking over the production floor only. The view won't help much on sleepiness tho. hahaha


This lil' pix was used as my avatar in the WAC forum quite sometime ago. It was to celebrate my success of the NEON LIGHT DIY INSTALLATION Project... The white car was my ex-car. The White Stallion... I miss him very much.


I did this with photoshop last year when I got my new Gen 2. Unfortunately, I won't be driving it for long now. The consolation is maybe my brother will be driving it. At least, I'll still be able to see it. hehehe come come, tell me, nice or not?


hehe... this one nice or not? I done it for fun thinking of some side sticker for my car. And Jess insisted something of her part is on the car so I had this idea. Skali, she was shocked and said this idea are kinda "daring" edi... hahaha But honestly, I like it. hehehe... romantic hor. awwww..

Thatz all Folks... other's is private and confidential liao... but dun think senget hor. All is work related pix only. Nothing which is not supposed to be in this computer will not be in here. hehe.

cheers
Andy "Shackks" Ooi

p.s. Am I boring u guys??





No comments: