Search

Pimple Outbreak!!!!

morning eberybody... apa mcm semua???

Recently, my cheek was flooded with horrendous pimples and they looks like map of UK leh... no matter wat I used to wash my face oso cannot wash them away. sibeh sianz...



My princess buy for me the new brand of Men's facial product Nugeno Men leh. One cleanser alone edi RM20++ liao leh. use liao oso not same.





Now that the cleanser going to finish edi, I'm still thinking whether to buy again the brand or to change to Kao Biore Men. That one cheaper... Less than RM10 edi can get one big one. but still smaller than Nugeno one lor. But at least, cheaper lor... then my zact oso no more ler. jialat.



But actually, both can't help me. They only can wash the oil from my face and keep it dirt free. Other than that, my pimples are here to stay...



Wanna know why??



Yesterday evening I went to see Doctor Gan, coz I'm experiencing heavy breathing mar, tot going to say bye bye to this earth liao (niamar, damn worrying leh). But then, lucky thing, Doctor Gan say it's due to my gastric only. Heng ahz.. Then in the midst of the discussion, I then ask him abt my pimples lor... He say it's due to hormone disorder wor... warloweh... me so old edi, still kena hormone disorder leh. This proof I'm still young at heart. hahahahaha...

Aniwae, I'll most probably go back to Doctor Gan to get the prescription for this... Must be handsome with smooth cheek so that my princess can kiss kiss mar, rite or not... hehehehe

cheerio,
Andy "shackks" Ooi

No comments: