Search

A lil' Gift

I left the company with a lil' heavier finger. NO!!! not the middile finger or something like that. This is something realy warm my heart and I appreciated what they've done.

My colleagues (list below) actually grouped up and bought me platinum diamond ring as a farewell present... come come, let me show u:

Nice or not??

I think it's very exquisite. The diamond although small, but then, I see it as a symbol of their thoughts and sincerity. And, I'm still grateful to them for giving me such an valuable gifts and I'll treasure it forever.

Thank you:

Kak Aieen

Aishah

Diana

Uncle Sim

Ah Tai

Ekowati

Alek

Nazrul.

And to top it up, they even had some "pantun" for me which describe their sadness of my departure. That almost makes me wanna cry... hahaha



From Kak Aieen:

Anjing kucing masak kari
Anak Kambing masak cili api
Budak IT sudah lari
mane aku nak cari ganti


From Aishah

Dua Tiga Kucing Berlari
Anak Kambing Menari-nari,
Dua Tiga Boleh Dicari
Kalau Lu dah Pegi, Bila nak balik sini


From Diana

Anak Kambing Lari sana sini
kalau Dah kat sane ingatlaj kami disini



aih... i really felt sad to leave them. However, they'll always be in my heart...

Cheers
Andy "Shackks" Ooi

No comments: