Search

A tribute to the Ladies...

Ahz... now the wolf face all come out liao. They're my colleague lar, all either married or getting married. So, give up whatever ideas in ur head hor... Me leaving this god-forsaken place in two more days, (Yippie!!!!) so thinking to write a tribute to them, as a token of appreciation for all their help since days one which I'm really grateful and no words are sufficient to express my gratitude...

The only human recognise in the building where they've managed to survive throught the torment by the non-human species in the building. Somehow, they should be sent to the NASA or the X-Files to check if they're mutants or not... Me, 3 years edi cannot tahan n wanna cabut edi, you imagine, they worked there for at least 7-8 years leh...


Aniwae, I did asked kak Ainon to get me their pix but until now, still no pix from them. But then, lucky me, I got some of their candid pix, which I feel, are 100 times better than what they wud give me those "statue pose" pix... dun wan that. nothing new at all.


Aniwae, search as I may, I only got 2 or 3 of them so far... And, for sure, once this is post up and they saw it, i'll be running for my life with them holding rulers, chairs or whatever they can get their hands on to get me for these pix... hahahahahahaha


This is Kak Ainon, my mentor and sister in the company. She helped me a great deal.



haha... can guess wat she doing or not?? hahaha... this pose is the funniest one and she tot i've deleted the pix edi. hahahah I'll leave the pix to you guys' imagination and I'm sure she'll be jumping up and down when she saw this pix...

Next is Aishah... A young mother and her adorable baby gal (which I've never seen b4, but all baby conform cute one mar, rite). She's a great lady too. Help me alot and been my target of constant bully. She wud either lose her slippers or some other thing once in a day... And who done it? Ask her and she knows the answer. Very fast de. She dun even have to think who done it. hahaha Paiseh lar, she too pretty for me to take a pix of her. Skali Kamal (yeap, her hubby. u wolves dissapointed leh... hahahaha) come chasing me with her Evo Wira then I jialat edi. kekekeke

Next is new comer Diana... She hor, too new, so I din get any candid shot of her... Later when Kak Ainon gimme their pix, then I show u guys. Diana, been here for only a year is young and bubbly. But then, anthenna abit short lar. hahaha Reception always very slow one. But then, her funny character makes her blend in with the group very easily. So, I was ousted... aih. :'(

These 3 gals are very close and can talk non-stop de... And they got one thing in common...



hahahaha... yes... thatz to sleep after their lunch... hahahahaha

Aniwae, I'm gonna miss them and the time we spent together. We had lots of laughter together and also worries. Whenever I need help or advice, they're willing to give to me without any expectation for rewards or whatsoever. Which, I'm really grateful for their sincere friendship which has already exceeded the boundary of mere colleague.

Kak Aieen, Aishah, do accept my appreciation and gratefulness for all those help and advice you've given to me selflessly and also my apologise if I ever done anything wrong or my mischevious acts which has not only brought u distress but also inconvenience in any part. Thank you...

ok lar... me eyes edi teary liao. cannot write liao. today no bring tissue paper and itz will be so shame shame if I were to have tears in my eyes. No more macho man edi lor... Later they sure laugh at me de.

Cheers.
Andy "Shackks" Ooi

No comments: