Search

I'm Smoke-Free!!!!

frames from www.fairytaletarot.com and
ciggie stub pix is from www.codemonkeyx.org


haha... yeap. I've been smoke-free since this Monday and it's has been 4 days edi. Yeap, 4 blardi solid days and still on-going. So, now, I'm consider a quitter and I'm definitely proud of it.

I thought quitting smoking is very hard in the first place which actually delays my plan and I've been dragging on and on until I myself suspects that I'm not ready quit it all along.

To be frank, I oso dunno how I quit it. As far as I can remember, as I was having difficulty breathing that day (Friday), I was still smoking. Itz just not that much only lar.

Then, all of a sudden, I told myself not to bring the ciggie to work and there I go. WRONG!!! Dat blardi morning I dun have ciggie. So, I din bother to take my lighter oso. I then told myself "see today can tahan without ciggie or not"

Well, it was good. I'm actually not that ciggie-dependent as I used to think I was and as day pass by until today, I've not been smoking edi. Isn't that good???

I was well on my way to a new path to a new life. A life which which is part of the 2nd phase of my life. Ok lar... nothing much to write abt me quit smoking lar. all is well at this moment after 4 days and I'll need to monitor myself so that I can really quit it.

Cheers
Andy "Shackks" Ooi

2 comments:

AnDuLu said...

well..u'll be happy when u suddenly have saved quite a sum of money from not buying cigarettes

Shackks said...

haha... thatz a good one, bro. Thanks for giving me a good motivation to quit it. :D