Search

The banks now want a raise too

yeap... itz true. After Pak Lah announced the salary increase for all the civil workers, then, police and other respectives government agency and ministry announced increased on their respective office, now the bankers wans a salary hike edi... The National Union Of Bank Employees or Nube (yes, itz pronounce noob to me) says that banks makes profits by millions and billions and their employees are gaining nothing from this.

They are wearing some badges kinda a protest so that they can get their salary increased. if like that hor, then everyone starts asking for salary increase liao lor. good or not ahz?? dun care lar. my problem with these banks is as below lor, other, i no chap edi. talk until thirsty, type until finger sore edi lar:
niamah... The bank is not open to our convenience but to their own and charge us at every whim and fancy as they like then still wants increase ahz?? if want increase, then make Saturday a full working day lor. At least, we fellow contributors who work our asses off (coz of these idiotic chinamen boss) for our beloved boss. Everytime when we need to have some business with the bank, we either have to beg our manager or superior for some time out or even gotta take leave so that some financial problem are settled. And some cipet banks will not let u go with just a visits and makes sure that they've tortured you enough with numerous visits or lets you waits for mant many many hours until the seat (eventho plastics) has the shape of your butt moulded to it. kns...
Sometime, simple matters like getting a replacement ATM card will have to takes up to a month before I can get the ever non-lasting ATM card. From you, u might ask with a surprise. Bank Simpanan Nasional lor... This the only bank I known of since young until I've come to know there's more than meet the eyes from everything. This bank is one of the best and most stable bank in Malaysia. But hor, the ATM and the staff service is top notch kanasai. no play play one.
Then, you got the Maybank. One blardi request for the FD takes up to dunno how many weeks to process then ask me go take the receipt. Post to me lar, for goodness sake. I use the I-Account (I stands for Internet, itz supposed to be an internet based banking account) bcoz of convenience mar. Not because I wan to travel down and up just to get a receipt. Please lar, use your blain leh... aiyo.
Other bank dunno liao lor. never deal with them before. these 2 bank enough to make me headache and my blood pressure go up. Anymore bank will makes a fountain on my head ler.

Come to think of it, after Nube got the increase, maybe the Malaysian's Associated Beggar Society (<- is there a society like this ahz?) will also starts imposing a stardard market rate for minimum "donation" liao lor. hahahaha At least, their daily collection must be able to get necessity and food...

chun hor, pix taken from: FunnyHub


Anyway, i'm ready to be out of the local Malaysian scenes and this makes me wonders if I'll ever miss the Malaysian news which often, either creates amazements at how low one's mentality can be or gives shames to fellow Malaysians.

cheerios
Andy "Shackks" Ooi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No lah, where i got news on Mongoloid. Anyway, can come to my blog for some gosssip, itu aja I can offer. Visit me here. http://rkd3glory.blogspot.com/

Cheers n hope u gaji naik also yo.

Shackks said...

many thanx, unc. Rick... ;)