Search

Unc Rick's and Family new blog!!!!

walaueh... Unc Rick got a new blog wor... sumore damn keng one.

The title alone edi can tapao me edi... I think I can retire from blogging edi. hahahahaha.

Aniwae, Uncle Rick's blog, Let Thoughts Tell is really nice and the topic spans from recipes to Hippotamus... yeap. me ain't wrong. Denise (me cuz in ozzy) was writing abt Hippotamus in the title "Hungry Hungry Hippo". I'm so envious of them as the blog is a full participation of the entire family and the content is sooooooooo rich... compare to mine, itz just like the Singapore Zoo in Uncle Rick's blog while mine is the Johor Zoo... only got flies with one or two visitor once in a blue moon... aniwae, enough of whining here. Cannot write too much, or else, there's nothing for u guys to read over there ler... hahahahaha

Do check out Uncle Rick's blog after this ya... And if possible, do leave a comment or two in their blog...

To Unc Rick and Family,
KEEP UP THE GREAT EFFORT!!! UR BLOGS ROX!!!!!!!

cheers
Andy "Shackks" Ooi

No comments: