Search

Birthday Wishes!!!

yalor... Itz my Ah Dear Birthday today... 27/7. sorry, but me ain't revealing her age here. Gals age is secret de leh. cannot suka2 reveal one. I know can edi. haha


She celebrated her first moment of the day with her 2 best friends Claire and Linda. I did not join. malas wanna see one of them who has this shitty attitude problem. So, malas lar. Later, her lil' birthday celebration turns to disaster... then I really jialat liao hor.


So, maybe I'll celebrate with her tonite if her family has no plans for her. Otherwise, I'll just buy a slice of the Secret Recipe Chocolate Cake which she likes. See how lor...


Aniwae, made up something for her (which she'll not see it coz she dun visits my blog de, sad uh...) with photoshop... Just for fun de lar. The pix was extracted from the one we took when she's testing this new pink karer waist pouch in Roxy. (50% discount leh... buy liao lor).





And the original picture is:



hahaha... steady bor... And I admit. the background, the wording and the cartoon was extracted from other pix I dloaded from the net. paiseh lar. I where got so much energy to draw these complex wording wor. hehe

DEAR DEAR,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND I WISHES YOU MANY HAPPY RETURNS AND I LOVE U.

And hor, other than my princess' a June baby, Uncle Rick's a June baby too. And he's birthday was yesterday, on the 26/7. Paiseh hor, Uncle Rick. I wasn't aware of it until mama stormed out of her room last nite asking me to teach her how to send a message to your spore henpon... Then only I know. But then, lucky thing I managed to send my greetings to him thru phone in the eleventh hour. Really eleventh hour leh. I called him about 11 something at nite and he just woke up... I dun have any of Uncle Rick's photo or else, I'll make him a nice nice card like what I did with Jess'. hehehehe

Uncle Rick,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MAY U LIVE TO RIPE OLD AGE AND EVERYDAY IS A FRUITFUL DAY.

Uncle Rick, dun be angry hor, if I dun make u any cards... hehehehehe.

Cheers,
Andy "Shackks" Ooi

No comments: