Search

My favourite Snacks

hehe... Yesterday was considered the most unfilfilling Saturday by spending the whole day with Jessie in her new house so that the contractor can repair their tiles on the room.

Aniwae, I just came back after supper and a nite-drive round JB with Jess, Yee Yee (Jess' Sister) and Andy (Not me, itz Yee Yee's fiancee or soon-to-be hubby). I took the usual roti telur just now at the mamak, but then, me hungry again. And Ramli burger no more edi. No choice lor. have to sleep with a disgruntled stomach lor. What to do.

Aniwae, as mentioned above, I've got something to share with u guys and it's my fave snack... Nice and cheap (now not cheap edi) snack. The best is, it's delivered to your doorstep. steady leh.
it's served hot... very hot.


Yeap... Itz a karipap. What's so special about a karipap?, u may ask. I dunno what special abt it eccept that the size of this karipap is half the size of your palm and it has a quarter of an boiled egg in it other than the usual curry potato fillings.
curry potato and boiled egg as filings.


arggh... cannot write anymore edi. I'm getting hungry edi. Must go sleep now or else, I'll end up gobbling another packet of instant noodle later.

cya guys. I'll be going to Penang fer two days so I might not be able to update me blog. But then, I'll make sure I updates them when I come back. With more fooooooood, of coz...

cheers
Andy "Shackks" Ooi

No comments: