Search

Greetings from LONDON, UK!!!

Heeeeeelloooooo everyone...
Yeap.. me now in London. Flew in two weeks ago and has been here since then.

London, a town where they has a mixture of old architecture in the midst of a modern urban and the lifestyle here is totally different from JB. Even the people here is mixed!! U gets Asian, Europeans, Americas and many many more which I don't even know how to differentiate.

Aniwae, I'll write more later with plenty of pix, ya. I'm now finally sitting down uploading my 300++ pictures to a new online photo album which I just created after my princess keep rushing me repeatedly.

Meanwhile, I wondered why is the government is poking their nose on what people is writing about them instead of paying attention and making policy to meeting fellow's Malaysian needs. Ever since the last flood a few months ago, we've not heard any update on this matter although various state government and the federal government has been saying they've got plan and done deals with contractors to make sure such things will not happens again. What is the update on it? Anyone know?? How has the preparation done if there's a situation to occurs again? Are we in a position to prevent it altogether and the people of Malaysian who's been living in lowlands can sleep well knowing that the heavy rain will not cause something disastrous which not only destroy their properties but also their lives? To me, let what should be written be there and do what you can. As long as your conscience is clear, nothing can inflict harm to you physically or mentally.

Cheerio...
Andy "Shackks" Ooi

No comments: