Search

My supper tonite

Went to my favourite Ramly burger stall around 10 sumthing but he didn't open tonite so I tot of skipping supper fer tonite.

But then, those pix in michelle's blogs about wat she had during her trip in KL was tempting and my stomach was rumblings furiously demanding for something to fill it up...

So no choice lor, looked around the house and finally found this:


So, I without any other choice of supper, and my stomach is rebelling... I decide to go make this as my supper. After all, beggars can afford to be choosy, rite?? hehe

I got this Kaya cake from the factory 7th month prayers "goodie bag" and I had a whole packet of them which looks like this:


Knowing that no one else at home would eat those, it will be left to rot in days to come. So I thought, "wat the heck... dun waste it."

Frankly, they are extremely helpful and convenience in times like this. Quite delicious too...

Wanna try?? The brand is Apollo. And the cake look like this:


Very nice oohh... And I'm enjoying every bite of it now.

Izzit becoz I'm hungry?? Who cares, rite? hehe

Cheers.

9 comments:

izso said...

looks very.... dry. No other mamak to makan meh?

Chen said...

When one is desperate & hungry, everything also taste superb & nice, kekekkee :P

Ramly burger really so delicious meh? Till so many of u craze for it ;)

Shackks said...

got mamak. lazy to go out mar...

michelle,
dunno y but i'm addicted to them lar... hehe

Anonymous said...

wah...

eat more laa...later ur face like d apollo`s cake d...

not scared??

ekekke...

Chen said...

what the heck is this apollo's cake face? How it looks like? :O

Shackks said...

michelle,
imagine spongebob...

Chen said...

spongebob?
oops...
kekeke....

Anonymous said...

ekekek....

shackks korkor, hebat...

Anonymous said...

so long didnt eat apollo cake already. I think it taste quite nice. :)