Search

A stroke of inspiration


A stroke of inspiration came over me just now and not to waste this rare opportunity, I used them with great effect turning some unwanted junk in my office to things nice to see and nice and used.

Pen Holder:
Was done using a an empty Miss Elizabeth Clarke Herbal Candy can that was in my drawer fer a long long long long time. Now I've with that stroke of inspiration, I've got an idea how to do something out of it.

In order to cover the can outer appearance to make the pen stand looks a lil' classy and attactrative, I make use of some wrapping papers leftover and wrap over it...
After that, I used a silver thin ribbon and tie around it fer a lil decor on the appearance... Now, I feel the pen stand a lil' more better. hehehe

So, the above pix is the before and after of the pen stand I was blabbering abt. Nice eh??


Notepad:
This was done using some recycle paper and a invitation card from a merchant for a fashion gala.
The invitation card are used for the cover.

i cutted the recycle papers halves just nice for the invitation card. Then I punch holes on the cutted paper and bind them with paper fasterner.

After that, on the invitation card, I fold it inside out to hide the print which I don't want to see and the inside fold do not have any printing. After that, I punch two holes again with the puncher.




Then I binded the cover and the paper with the mentioned paper fastener.
Did for a colleague one too and with some special add ons... hehe

Feeling sleepy now lar. So cannot write out descriptively... sorry.

2 comments:

izso said...

Oi. Balik kerja la! Never do work you doing this kinda thing in the office? Kekekeke.. :D

Chen said...

shackks,
u banyak bagus loh... :D