Search

A new friend

I'm actually waiting for my friends as they are on their way here from KL. And till nw I've no idea what time they will reach.

Anyway, as the topic suggest, I'm to tell something wonderful happened to me which did help abit on my depression.

I was depressed after a series of happenings since saturday nite. Practise session did not go well as I couldn't concentrate and on Sunday, I was benched because my car broke down in the midst of the session. I just coulnd't believe my luck.

As usual, I return to work on Monday and the first thing I do is to switch on my computer and log on to MSN Messenger and open Internet Explorer and get into the forum. The forum has always been a wonderful place for me to get rid of Monday Blues but then, this time is difference. I saw alotz of new post but I just do not have the mood to reply them which I would normally. I read them and they don't seem to attract me to post and in fact, I felt tired reading them. And so, I would chat with Zendened. A guy working in KL which I find pleasures talking to him (me not gay,just that this guy had a lot in common with me.)

After a short chat with Zendened, I noticed a popup on the left top area informing that someone added me to their msn. I thought it was another member from some forum since I've posted my address wherever. Thus, I approved to add this new friend. Not knowing wat surprise it will bring.

After a short while of adding the new friend, I was aroused by my curiousity (as always, it had give me good times as well as bad times), and I took the initiative to start a chat to establish the identity of this new friend.

The reply is quite unique which is "It is not important, I'm looking for friends." Well, fine with me. Another friend will never hurt. So, I continue to chat with this new friend and I learnt that she are going some rough patches through her life and are now depressed. I gave it a thought and felt that her depression is more serious than me and thus I decided to leave my depressed feelings aside and help her... hahaha. How irony is that, a depressed helps another depressed.

Well, after a day chat, I managed to change her and felt she has gotten cheerful and I was quite pleased and we continued to chat. That day, I was quite happy that I could help her and we chatted for a few sessions throughtout the day.

This gal. When i knew her on Monday, She was a sad, unconfidence gal who gave up on everything. However, after 5 days of chatting to her and talking to her through the phone, she was actually a very good gal with a caring, considerate and a lady with plenty of good qualities which I would like to keep them to myself. Sorry...

However, she's just confused and needed someone to talk to her so that she can forget about those unhappy experiences and get on with life. I enjoyed chatting with her no matter online through the msn or the phone. And I find comfort when talking to her and looks forward to the next sessions of chat with her. And I sincerely hope she also felt that.

I really don't know what my mum will do when she sees the phone bills though. hehe

Lastly, she's a girl worth every effort of me to befriend and I shall treasure her no matter what her identity is. I do not regret adding her to my msn or taking the initiative to chat with her as this efforts has paid well.

Gal, treasure every seconds of your life as we only lived once. I'm happy and grateful to have a friend such as you.

Cheers.

By the time I published this, I've chatted with her on the phone and Alan and gang has reached JB finally. So, I'm going out to bring them for supper.

1 comment:

izso said...

The phrase "misery loves company" has been used in a totally different way here. Usually you make someone else miserable because you feel miserable.. but in this case 2 miserable people get together and make each other happy.

Oh btw Shacks.. from anonymous "lets be friends" on MSN, so fast get phone number ah? Hahaha.. TEACH ME YOUR WISE WAYS OH GREAT ONE! :D