Search

Addictions...

ad·dic·tion
Pronunciation: &-'dik-sh&n
Function: noun: compulsive physiological need for and use of a habit-forming substance (as heroin, nicotine, or alcohol) characterized by tolerance and by well-defined physiological symptoms upon withdrawal; broadly : persistent compulsive use of a substance known by the user to be physically, psychologically, or socially harmful.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I've been an addict to all sorts of things all my life. Addicted to coffees, ceylon teas, ciggarates, chocolates, cartoons, gaming and etc...

Recently, I've noticed that I've developed an addiction fer forums. I can sit in my office the whole day from 8 am to 5 pm occupying myself with responding post in forums.

I dun understand why or how this has taken place but i did notice that I've been livelier and my time is more enjoyable ever since I joined the forum for the first time last year.I've never thought of spending my days this way but this is happening...

Of coz, everyone's life has it's ups and down and I've learnt to accept them and as we are exposed to the "community", we learned the traits of people which we never think off.

It's funny when u replying to a thread where it's all about some topic where we enjoy and also sad when replying to certain topics regarding abt some misfortune. But then, this actually make the friendship deeper and deeper although we may be in different location. I nvr understand this.

I used to be very active in chats in my shooling era but then, the feeling are not the same. In fact, some of the friends I made in chatrooms are still in contact thru sms. But then, the feeling is totally difference from replying the forum. Or am I wrong to say that??

Aniwae, it's always good to get new friends but not all are worth to keep and trust. I've learnt this thru the hard way and I hope nobody goes thru the same path as me.

I gotta go back to my forum now... Cheers.

1 comment:

Chen said...

jaga forum, no wonderlah, now I know why u manage to post up so many posts a day... :D