Search

Wat happened to me??

I don't know wat happened to me lately but I can sensed that i'm been depressed. Everything lil' thing can be translated to negative to me and I just can't help it.

After some time I've said something or done something, I began to regret wat I've just said. I don't mean what I've said but I was like being possesed. Thinking about things which I don't want to think of or even not intent of.

Maybe is because of what happened recently and I'm very troubled about this. I don't know what is the outcome of this issue and I'm very worried about this. Although I've already enlisted some assistance, but I'm still not assured. I do not doubt them. It's just me.

However, I don't think this is a good excuse for what I've done. I just hope my friends (they know who they are) understands what I'm going thru.

Cheers.

No comments: