Search

A Boring Friday

Outside is sunny with no signs of cloud which might indicate a rainy evening... Yet, in the office where I'm now typing this blog, the room temperature is just right with two 2hp air-con cooling this room.

I'm sleepy now in the afternoon while testing my broadband line to understand why the heck did Skype cause so much of a trouble for me yesterday. It makes me tired running up and down coz almost everyone complaint of not able to log into the mail server in Singapore to download their emails.

However, today seems to be very peaceful and the line is at it's peak performance without any hiccups, i hope it can last me until 1700 hours where I shall exit from the factory gate to renounce my freedom of the day and wait until 2200 top see my Princess again, albeit it's just a short meet, I'm content.

With the rules of coloured drinks or food, even snacks are allowed in this office, I'm tortured and my eyes tried very hard to stay open knowing that the time crawled ever so slowly towards 1700 hours. Why the heck did I create this rules exactly 8 months ago. Why the heck did i create a list of rules which taken 1 full page of an A4 paper then? I'm asking myself.

The office has been quiet and my desktop do not those constant pop-up from my Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger ICQ or even Skype... Talking abt this, my colleague in Spore just did it. ASking for contacts of the staff who got the priviledge of using Skype in the office.

At least there's something to occupy me, I shall be kept bz for a while before I roam the factory for more task to be done and to make my time speed up so that I can regain my freedom faster.

1 comment:

Shackks said...

My dream gal is great and I felt me the luckiest guy now.

hehehe

The rules I created for this rule is to maintain the intergrity of the department mar. No choice de. hehe