Search

The most wonderful day of my life.

Today is 20th April 2006. Nothing special this morning and I engage a normal chat with the girl of my dream as usual after she got ready to work and waits for the time before she leaves home.

However, in an unexpecting twist of fate, it become a very special day for me. A day which would definitely change my life. Now, I'm just too overjoy to work.

What happen, you may ask. One week ago, I proposed my courtship to a wonderful gal I knew almost a month ago in a quite stupid way and compensate with a declaration of my love to her in my blog. Yes, I'm crazy to do so, if some say I'm. But I'm crazy about her and I don't mind anything just to be with her.

Since that proposal, I've been in constant worry that she would not accept me and couldn't sleep at nite just thinking abt her... I'm total mesmerize by her. She's the most wonderful woman I've ever met and it's not hard to fell in love with her.

She's a lady who looks great with a smile on her face and always so cheerful that makes forget all worries, troubles which lurks in your shadow. Her confidence are so alluring which brings out the light in her and makes every head turns.

Anyway, what is it that makes today a special day, you may ask or you might have guessed it already.Yes. She has willing to give a try. She's in one way or the other accepted my courtship. This morning, thru msn. She wants to give it a try although she has do not know how will our relationship work out.

I'm on cloud nine now and everything seems so wonderful and no words are able to describe my happiness. I felt like a most wonderful dream come true and I'm so blessed in my lifetime. She's all I ask for and I will treasure her and love her deeply. I've went around my office telling my coelleages who I've confided in this issue and they are too happy for me. Congratulating me and giving me high five. My smiles spread over the office no matter where I went and nothing can bring me down today. Nothing, I mean nothing.

From today on, I shall dedicate my life to her loving her, making her happy, and protects her from every harms or sadness that my come her way. I'm gonna work hard to provide her the best of everything money can buy although I may just a pauper and don't earn much. For she's my everything besides my families.

And also, I wish to thanks my friends who has been very very supportive and helpful in every way they can which includes helpful advices, encouraging words, and positive supports. You guys knows who you are and I know no amount of thanks are sufficient for those helps you've rendered all these while.

Cheers to a happy future.
Andy "Shackks" Ooi

4 comments:

Alicia said...

grats xD

zbjernak said...

wow...
is amazing wht a blog can do yah...
good one for u...
congratulations...
hehehe...

i have something like yours too..
just that it doesnt hv happy ending
hehehehehe

Quirkz said...

ALL THE WAY Cuz!~
*winkz*

Jessie.. Looking forward in seeing you.. =)

You the Greatest manz, Cuz~ *thumbs up*

Shackks said...

Thanx guys for all your support and reading my pathetic blog. hehe

I'm happy with her now and everything is well...

zbjernak,
let past be a fraction of your memories and experiences. Learn from it and be a better person.

Cheers.