Search

I love you, Jessie

Jessie,
From the first time I lay my eyes on you when you accompany me to eat chicken rice on that fateful Sunday. We've been sharing many wonderful laughter and time although we just know barely a month.

As those short time we had spent together whizzed thru us, my feelings has developed in my heart which I myself had gone unnoticed and tonite, I've mustered all my courage to tell you how I felt about you. I know it's a now or never situation and I shall do it with the only time left considering is the short walk from my house to your's.

I dare not promise you anything fanciful like life of luxuries or easy living but I will do my very best ensuring you happiness, laughters, care and love. I shall be at your side every moment you need me and be there when you are sad or happy. I'm willing to be your pillar for every support you need and I don't mind waiting for you to finish work although you are requested overtime even if it's seems eternity to you.

I shall love you with all my hearts and will care and concern for you. I'll make you feel happy although it's just some cheap thrills and will make all your tears turns to laughter. I shall give you warmth at the end of the day. For nothing beats seeing you happy and the smile in your face are worth more than what money can buy.


Jessie,
My love for you are higher than any mountain, deeper than any sea. I shall go great length to retrieve your heart and makes sure they are forever with me for they are more precious than any treasure undiscovered.

Give me a chance and I shall make my words come true.

Love you with all my might.

Andy "Shackks" Ooi.

2 comments:

Shackks said...

Bro,
Jessie is the gal of my dreams and I really wanna make her my gf...

No pix... sorry. I dun wan ppl to take her away from me...

hehehehe

Anonymous said...

wahlan.. damn tuk sek..see oso cannot.. hahah


*cabuts*