Search

I pierced my ears!!


Yeap... That's what I did this afternoon after I cleaned the hostel. I was cleaning the hostel and suddenly, the idea of piercing my ears spring to my mind and I put everything down and changed my clothes. After that, I just went over to one of the shop and spent a £5 for 2 studs stuck on my ear lobs.


malas take photo of d other side la.



Now I'll have to live with this pair of gold studs for 6 weeks and gotta clean it twice daily. According to the lady, I must use hot water with some salt. However, I just use some antiseptic cream. Much much more convenient la. Hopefully, after 6 weeks, I'll be able to change to some nice nice earing liao. Or better still, enlarge the hole like some of them does it here.

See how lar. Depend on my mood. Perhaps, I'll just stick to the taditional earing, or maybe I'll be a lil' extraordinary and goes for the weird stuff.

Cheers
Andy Ooi

No comments: