Search

Foggy Morning in Harlow


For some reason, Friday morning was very foggy. The fog was still very visible when I started work at 12pm. I was surprise when I looked outside of the windows and visible wasn't very good for a sunny 9.15am.

From the corrider.






From my room.

Luckily, the fog was persistent enough so that I'm able to take this pictures after I bath.

Aniway, something happened this afternoon. A group of 14 celebrated a 13th year's old birthday at our restaurant. When they left, they left gradually, when everyone cleared the table, me, Chee Yong and Pei Yee went over and clear the tables of glasses, bowls, plates and other rubbish as usual.

After a while, one of them - a young lady - came over and ask if we saw a black box and some envelopes. We checked around but there's no such thing. Therefore, we continued with our cleaning. As I was just clearing the glasses and wares, I wasn't around that table anymore and only Chee Yong and Pei Yee was there. Out of curiousity, I went over and kaypoh.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Did you see a black box and some envelope?" Chee Yong replied.

"She says it contained money in the envelope." Continued Chee Yong.

"No leh." I answered.

That young lady looked anxiously but her items are still unrecoverable. After some querying, the young lady's grandfather then went over to Jack and had some conversation. Jack then came over to the station with the old man and dunno do wat. After a while, I went back to the station and the old man ask me if there's another bag being dumped already.

"No." I answered.

The young lady then said she wanted to see the CCTV recording and said she intends to lodge a police report.

"Well, go ahead lor" I thought.

I then referred them to Jack and after a while, I saw Jack calling somebody. Our lady boss then appeared and talked to them. As we were busy clearing the tables, I didn't really bothered about what was going on as our break is nearing.

I wonders what happened.

Cheers

Andy MH Ooi

No comments: