Search

Snowing in November.

A year ago, I would be jumping with joy like a lil' boy whose his parents bought him something he wanted long long ago. But today, it's just so painful. Every drops of it are like sharp sword thrusted into my heart bringing out the memories of what happened 7 months ago when we first saw snow that thick in Acton.

A sudden drop of temperature this Autumn might means winter comes early it was snowing quite heavily this evening about 8pm something. It continues to snow until 9 plus leaving a thick trail of snow everywhere.

It was a beautiful sight, but to me, it's a sight which brought out painful memories. We had so much fun then when we first saw the snow which we're expecting since last year. We're so excited like lil' boys and girls and we even made a lil' snowman ourself and gave it a name. But now, it's just snow. Nothing more than that.

Couldn't resist taking some pictures while I'm on my way back from London, I've managed to get some shot:












Earlier today, I went to visit Vicky as we've been talking about meeting up but never did so. So, after a brief chat last night, we made up a date and we eventually met up today. I went over to their house mid day today in Hackney and to my surprise, there's a Bansky's work just opposite their flat. Lucky them.

I've been reading alot about this graffiti artist when I was in London and saw alot of his work through the newspaper and this is the first time I saw it with my own eyes. Lucky Nasri get to admire it everytime he's smoking outside. lol

From Vicky's flat


Closed Up



Cheers,
Andy "Shackks" Ooi

No comments: