Search

A Tired Day

Gawd,
I'm so tired today after a lengthy nite of DIY installing a TV console. All because to save that RM20. I spent a total of 6 hours installing the TV console with the helps of my mum.

It looks very simple when I was at the furniture shop and in the end of the bargaining, I offer them RM20 less if I would do the installation all by myself. All their driver gotta do is just to drop the thing at my house. The rest I settle. Not knowing the efforts and hassle then.

The actual truth, there are more screws hidden and one couldn't imagine the number of screws are being used to hold the TV console. I was quite stunned when I see the pack of screws and I was thinking do they really need all these screws? Believe me, they do. I lost count of the screws I used. I often see people doing installation and I think it's an easy job.

However, equipped with half knowledge, I tried veturing my own. I learnt new things and experiences are gained though. hahaha

However, I'm totally satisfy with the end result. After all the efforts, I can say I gain 100% of satisfaction. Although some minor issue crops up, I still managed to save it and make it look nice for CNY.

I've been wanting something like that to replace my old TV console and I've made my dream come true with RM280 and 6 hours of work. What more could I get. As the saying goes, "U gotta work for it, man". Thatz is true somehow, in my case.

By the way, I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my friends, readers(if there's any) relatives and all blogger a HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

Cheers.
Andy aka Shackks

p.s. I shall post up the pix once I take them tonite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kaka...

papa d handy man...

way to go , papa...=P

* psst psst....papa, ang pau leh...dun forget wor...*

Jellyfish said...

so fast ask for ang pow d
kekeke....