Search

Annual Bonus

It's time of the year again and everyone been talking abt it. It seems to be the reward which are totally taken for granted nowadays. Bonus are said to be compulsary to award to the employees. But then, according to the labour law, they are not. The employers has the rights to award the bonus they deem fit.

Some is happy with what they got, and some just laments over it. Well, it has been a norm among the working class no matter what field one is venturing in. This is the days where "Bonus" in one way or the other, influence how your New Year is gonna be and watz your plan.

As for me, news is out and I'm still in the dark whether I'll be getting it or not... Quite worry abt it though... Got bonus, very happy... or else, die standing. After all, it's money that makes the world go round, ain't it. Be it is the source of all evil or source of respect and powers, it's still the fundamentals for survival nowadays. As the sayings goes, Cash is Power...

I do hope for a full month bonus but then, I don't really place my hopes to high. Just hope that I'll have enough will do.

So, have you got your bonus?? Happy with it?? I hope you are. For those who do not get theirs, don't be despair. For it's time for you to hop to a better prospect. Or maybe I'm wrong... Whateva it is, I wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year with prosperity and happiness.

Cheers
Andy 2006 :)

4 comments:

Jellyfish said...

haha...
i did not get my bonus for the 3rd year already :)

but im just happy for the way it is cos that's the risk i have been taking with startups. this is the 2nd startup company :)

Shackks said...

adoi... but then, I guess if you are happy with how things goes, nothing will stops u.

Working with startups rewards you with the sense of satisfaction when everything is right on track at the end of the road.

All the best, bro... :)

Chen said...

hope u will get your bonus soon.. :)

Shackks said...

Thanx, Chen.
And I wish everyone on that too. :)