Search

Something weird happening around me

You know, sometimes weird things do happens around you no matter where you are or when it is. You just couldn't control it. They just come as they like.

This thing happens to me a few weeks ago until now. In fact, I don't even know when this started.

Every night when I sleeps, normally around 2 or 3 something in the morning. I would sleep soundly without any dreams or nightmares as I'm just too tired. But then, few weeks ago, I got this dreams which I don't even know whether this is true or just a dream. But then, everything looks real. Believe, I know what is real and what is just an image which are being manipulated by the sub concious based on wat we have been looking or hearing when we are awake.

My dream is like this after thinking and thinking for days. I would wake up in a car (which is not mine) and beside me is my friend. A very long friend which now I've no chance to chat with him anymore. Letz us not dwell further on this, shall we. :)

After that, no matter how I wake my friend up, he would not wake up and just murmurs that he's tired and ask me not to bother him. Then shortly, a young man around 23-25 years old would appear from nowhere standing outside of the car. His face has no expression and he seems to be staring into the blank although his sharp protuding eyes are staring my ways. After a while, he uses his hand and gestured for me to come out of the car. I refused, and stayed in the car. he then cried. I was confused.

His cries somehow hurts my heart and feels sympathetic. But then, being used to all these, I know that I shouldn't open the door. Or else, it's "Bye Bye Mortal World" to me.

After a while, he dissapears and I wakes up.

The same dreams would go on and on everyday until last night. As I'm not free to check for the details of that man, I shall not venture further.

Well, do you have such occerence as well?? Letz share them.

Cheers.
Andy 2006

5 comments:

Shackks said...

well... no leh. Never did anything wrong upon them.

Just wondering wat sorta help they need from me.

Jellyfish said...

yo brother.... how have u been?

i noticed u changed your banner d
nice and simple :)

Shackks said...

yes yes. I created the banner by some logo generator and have replace the original header.

U can do that too.

Upload to some pix hosting site and then place the code in your blog template. :)

Jellyfish said...

yes. i've did that with logo generator too long long long time ago at my previous blog (b4 i've revamped my previous blog):)

but now i've created my custom header for my new blog from the pics i have snapped :)

Shackks said...

cool... I'll check it out after this. :)