Search

Changes in life

Throughout our life, we passed thru many stages where we keep on hastening our feets to keep on with the eras we are in. We have no choice but to follow the current pace to keep in times with the developement of our physical mental needs as well as to adapt to the changes of the society and the environment around us.

As we come by such stages, changes are bound to happen. These changes can be good or bad to us. however, we have to accept such changes and makes corrections if there is such needed to improve the value and ways of our life.

Although we are unable to change the environment around us to suit to our liking but then, we can adapt ourself to the environment which we are not used to at the moment.

In order to realise the changes which has been taking place throughout our life, we need to take a lil' time to stop our feet and think about it. Identify the changes and find a solutions or if the changes brings nothing but negative improvement to our life. If one fails to do so, his life is just like a train and the only time for it to stop is only at the next station ot it'll never move again.

As what I've done, I've realise that there is indeed changes in our life and some are considered as improvement which I'm glad to know. But then, some of these are not. ishall not bored waste your energy reading or guessing what changes hid occured for they are redundant to you and you'll gain nothing knowing them for these changesI expereinces are not yours.

However, I do urge for you to do the same before it's too late for regrets. Life is very short for regrets. Therefore, I shall take my leave and I hope you shall think abt what you've done after reading this.

Cheers.
Andy "Shackks" Ooi

p.s.
I love u, mum...
I love u, Jessie...

No comments: