Search

Bed of Roses

Many says that Life ain't a bed of roses... But to me, life is like lying on a bed of roses. To enjoy the companion of the beautiful blossoms, you'll have to endure the thorns that protects the roses.

Life is all about pains and it's achievement. It has been several months I'm back in Malaysia now, and seasons has past on the other side of the globe where I've been the past 2 years. However, I still misses London and it's lifestyle as much as I misses home when I'm in UK. How was that to be? I wonder, but I never managed to get any answers till date.

I've come to realise that many things are so much different and influences our mindset and opinions that we became somewhat self-conflicting.

For instance, when I'm in UK, i misses home, family and friends and the places where memories lingers on to make me move on when I'm down and out. But, when I'm back here, when I should be delighted to be home. Such a feeling only lasted a moment. Just like how the roses lasted and now I misses UK. Going through all sorts of hiccups and bumps here at home.

Although the life in UK was harder than at home, hard to imagine but then, the roses of the life was enjoyable. The roses alone are enough to let the painful scorns of it's thorns to be forgotten, maybe only to be regretted when I'm there... Well, we never know.

However, facing the fact that what's done is done. I'm now where I call my home, I shall step back to reality, fulfill my commitment and work hard hoping one day, roses will blossoms here and the bushes will have lesser thorns that it will be.

May Uk stays on as beautiful as what it has shown to me and hopefully, it's glory will live on forever for my children to see and they shall feel and see the atmosphere I once saw.

Cheers
Andy "Shackks" Ooi

No comments: