Search

How Time Flies

Time really flies. February is here and the memories of Christmas when I went to Birmingham with Jack, Pris and Penny was still very vivid. January 2009 was very much of a fantasy which are worthy to be recorded into my history. It was a month of a roller coster where I'm really lost and the New Year still brings back some unwanted memories. However, towards the end of January, 2009 shows what changed it brought me.

True to some who said 'Being with someone who you loves are more painful than being with someone who loves you'. I now understand what it means. I've somehow, with some blessing found someone who loves me and she actually took the initiativeto make her feelings knowns. it was quite a funny story and we're now enjoying every day as minutes and hours passes by.

I now dare not think of the distant future and makes any plans for the both of us as I could not promise her anything, but I'm treasuring my moments with her everyday and hopefully, our relationship will blossom as days passed by. Never had I imagined we'll be together but then, I believe that Fate does have a way of surprising us everyday in our life when we least expected. We used to be bitter-heads but now, we are the talk of our colleagues teasing us and making jokes about our relationship.

Anyway, It's the 7th day of the Chinese New Year which stands for the birthday of Man. In Malaysia, it's the day where we has Yee Sang with our family. But for me, all I can imagine is a busy day ahead.

Cheers
Andy Ooi

No comments: