Search

A new phase...

2 more months and I shall starts a phase in life. A new chapter, where I will ventures into somewhere else, which I myself do not know what to expect.

As times flies past, many things to set down to reality and uncertainties of what lies in the future waiting for me starts to weight my hearts, making me very confuse to think about. Furthermore, too much things to settle down here, lucky thing that things are going fine, or maybe a lil' less than "fine", but then, still good enough to console myself that I'm able to pass through safely.

Not much knows of my plans and I don't intend on revealing this so early. All I can say is, it's a new venture and many questions still unanswered till now.

I'll stop here on this matter and will continue as the end of this current chapter is coming to an end.

cheers,
Andy "Shackks" Ooi

No comments: