Search

Biatch in Workplace...

I totally blew my kewl away in the office this morning on a biatch who have these tendency to overwrite other authority no matter the task in under her administration or not... Gosh, how i hate them.

Aniwae, I just dun understand how these people would survive in this world where things like this is totally intolerable. These buggers usually with the "I-know-it-all" attitude often are old hags, spinster or some old bird who works long enough to be the manager's mistress or wife. Ain't surprising. They simply look down on new birds or new colleague who just join the company and thinks that the boss employ them just to occupy that metric volume of air which would go to waste if no one are there. But then, when there's problem which are beyond their capabilities or knowledge. Then only they call up these "professionals". For wat? Since you twits are so good at it, go wipe your own shit.

There are just a few of such twits in my company. One is an mid-age spinster who've work long enough to think that she control everything in this office and all must go through her...

"TO HELL WITH YOU, BIATCH!!!" thatz my cue on u.

She would just order any IT-related stuff to add into the company equipment without my knowledge and when things goes wrong, she ask me to settle, wat am I?? Majlis Bandaraya?? So tired of such ppl. Although I ain't a perfect nerd in the company, at least I understand and respect other's role in the company and I never hesitate to approach them if I need something which happens to be under their scope. Watz so hard in that? Just open your mouth and ask.

Another is a prick whose been here as long as the factory been. He's in the Production side. And he's a classic example of a boss loyal lackey(ain't that sounds nice?). In another word, he's nothing but just a dog who knows nothing other than polishing his master's butt. A man who lives without principle and who don't command respect from others. Ain't that pathetic.

With the phrase "Respect begets Respect" and seems like these twits don't understand them, might live in an island where the others are free from their stupid acts and work even more effectively.

I pity them.

Cheers.

1 comment:

Shackks said...

unfortunately, yes...